From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Sent: May 17, 2011 9:59 AM
To: 'Sean B. Palmer'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Existing EARL Tools

Hi Sean,

In the case of Hera [1], in the help page of the tool [2], explains how to generate the report in RDF and how to display the report. (The interface is what Chaals explained).

In the help page you can find the link to a "tool" (a PHP script really) for visualization (by humans) of EARL/RDF information.  You can download the script (in a zip file) from here directly: http://www.sidar.org/hera/rdf_parser.zip

All the best,
Emmanuelle

[1] http://www.sidar.org/hera/

[2] http://www.sidar.org/hera/index.php.en?ini=help