Re: AUWG Teleconference on 4 April 2011 4:00pm-5pm ET

Hi all,
We are hoping to launch a very innovative Master's program in Inclusive Design, see: http://www.abilities.ca/technology/2011/03/28/inclusive_design_institute_ocad_program/ and http://www.yongestreetmedia.ca/features/ocad0330.aspx . To do this we need approval from the provincial government. This requires 2 days of review by external reviewers. This is happening today and tomorrow.

I have tried to structure the agenda so that I can make the call but we are running behind, so I'm sending tentative regrets.

I have spoken to Jan about all 4 proposed changes.

thanks and wish us good luck,
Jutta