Re: ATAG2: Glossary wording

Hi Tim,

How about a shortened version?:

This appendix contains definitions for all of the
significant/important/unfamiliar terms used in the normative parts of
this specification, including terms used in the Conformance section.
Every attempt has been made to find appropriate definitions for these
terms from other sources before introducing new definitions. Terms are
linked from their first usage in a section as well as from any usage in
the normative success criteria. Please consult
http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/ for more information on the role of
definitions in specification quality.

Cheers,
Jan