Re: AUWG Teleconference on 11 January 2010 3:00pm-5pm ET (NOTE the early start time)

My simpler action item from today is: JR to Suggest B.2.5 Rationale
reword to be positive:

Providing accessible templates and other pre-authored content (e.g.,
clip art, synchronized media, widgets, etc.) has numerous benefits,
including: immediately improving the accessibility of content being
edited, reducing the effort required of authors, and demonstrating the
importance of accessibility.

Cheers,
Jan

--