Re: Hotels for F2F Meeting

I would recommend that one because it has a shuttle to Microsoft so that
anyone can go back to the hotel at will without having to arrange
transportation.  I'm working on my travel arrangements today, as well,
so I will let you know what I come up with.  I don't know how many rooms
they have available.

jeanne