From: "Jutta Treviranus" <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: AUWG Teleconference on Monday January 10, 2005

Happy New Year everyone.
As mentioned in the last minutes our next teleconference will be on
Monday January 10,
at 4:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#

Agenda:

1. Last Call status report

2. Face to Face planning

3. Techniques tasks and timelines, use of Bugzilla

4. Other

Please send regrets or additional agenda items to the list.

Cheers,
Jutta