RE: AUWG Teleconference on Monday January 10, 2005

Sorry, but I have to send regrets for today's call.

I have no suggestions for the f2f, other than personally, I hope to be in
the Seattle area May 8-11, so an arrangement in that area before that would
be great - but that is probably too late?

regards, Karen Mardahl