Re: The Problem of Web Based Authoring (revisited)

Geoff,

Would you be able to join our next teleconference to discuss these
issues? The teleconference is at 4 ET on March 15th. As you correctly
point out, the accommodation of accessible Web services requires
considerations in both WCAG and ATAG. Perhaps following a discussion
in ATAG we can coordinate with WCAG.

Regards,
Jutta