Re: Classification of AT in ATAG2

Hi,

I just want the list to know that I am working on a document presenting
my concerns in this area.  I thought I would have it ready by now, but
it looks like mid next week at the earliest.  I'm trying to work on it
so that my points are as clear as possible and free of ambiguity (as
much as possible), that way, it makes it easier for people on the list
to understand the argument and offer their perspective.  This seems
necessary as various people seem to have differing understandings of how
the guidelines can be applied to the various types of authoring tools.

It also gives me time to go through the "Test Plan for ATAG". When I see
documents that are as carefully considered and of high quality as this,
I feel it important to put in a similar effort (though it won't quite
match that), to at least present my thoughts on the current status of
ATAG2 in a clear manner.

regards
Geoff Deering