Re: New ATAG 2 and ATAG 2 Techs internal drafts

Additional Note:
In success criteria for checkpoint 3.8 reference is made to "meeting
requirements of WCAG" but checkpoint is listed as "priority 2" (maybe
should be relative priority instead?) .  Just a note (fyi in context of
discussion at last telecon) for the future when the concept of relative
priority is reviewed.

Best, Tim Boland NIST