Re: Next AU meeting

Regrets,

I will be at the PF face to face meeting.

Just a reminder that this group is required to record meetings and publish
notes about them.

cheers

Charles

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  As many people are taking Monday as a holiday, we will hold the next
  meeting on April 8th at noon EST. I will be available on Monday the
  1st during our regular meeting time to discuss any AU issues that
  cannot wait until the 8th. My number is 416-978-5240.

  Jutta