Re: AU Who can make it on Easter Monday, April 1st

Yes, I have a family vacation planned for April 1st

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able

Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>@w3.org on 03/25/2002
01:17:24 PM

Sent by:    w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org

To:    w3c-wai-au@w3.org
cc:
Subject:    Who can make it on Easter Monday, April 1st

Oh, noo! Several people have pointed out that Easter Monday is a
holiday in many countries. How many people are actually available on
April 1st? If we have enough confirmed participants we will hold a
teleconference, if not we will shift it to April 8th and resolve
issues on the list in the mean time.

Jutta