Re: WebCT accessibility and Australian standards

Liddy,
Jan has done an ATAG conformance test on WebCT, Blackboard and
Prometheus that will be posted to the AU site soon (once the
developers have had time to respond). Laurie Harrison has written a
fairly extensive manual on how to author accessibly with WebCT. You
can find it at: http://snow.utoronto.ca/access/courseware/index.html.

Jutta