Re: [lang] Intention of translation - CSS Box Model Module Level 3 in Arabic

Dear Mahmoud Saadawy,

Thank you very much for volunteering to contribute! Please be kindly
reminded of translating the latest published Recommendation, dated
version at:

CSS Box Model Module Level 3
W3C Recommendation, 11 April 2024
https://www.w3.org/TR/2024/REC-css-box-3-20240411/

Once you have completed the translation, please check its markup using
the W3C validators by following the guidelines at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#criteria

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or need more information.

Best,
Xueyuan
--
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing and Communications