Re: Polish Completed translation

Dear Lukasz,

Thank you very much for these translations. Please see comments below:

For the disclaimers of the translations, please link to the dated
versions of the original English documents. E.g., change the following:

[[
Charakter normatywny ma tylko wersja w języku angielskim, która jest
dostępna pod adresem https://www.w3.org/TR/css-namespaces-3
]]

to:
[[
Charakter normatywny ma tylko wersja w języku angielskim, która jest
dostępna pod adresem
https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-css-namespaces-3-20140320/
]]

Following the translation policy "Review criteria for volunteer
translations" <https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#criteria>, W3C
expects translations to be in HTML, with valid markup, valid CSS and
valid links.

W3C validators detect some markup errors/warnings in these translations.
I'd encourage you to use the same page format as the original English
document to solve the validator issues. You can host the documents on
your site if you prefer, or you are also welcome to send me the
translations in HTML files and I can put them on W3C site.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or need more information.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications