Re: WCAG 2.2 in Simplified Chinese

王老师,

Thank you for notifying W3C that Zhejiang University intends to lead an
Authorized Simplified Chinese Translation for WCAG 2.2.

Following Step 1 described in the Translation Policy [1], please provide
a list of stakeholder organizations with which the LTO will coordinate
the review of the translation.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy