[LTO approved - step 2 to 3] Re: Authorized Traditional Chinese translation of WCAG 2.1

Dear Yen-Lin,

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, as
the LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized
Translation of WCAG 2.1 (<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/>) into
Traditional Chinese.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations
(<https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>). When complete,
the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators' mailing list
(<w3c-translators@w3.org>).

Meanwhile, we look forward to exploring options for addressing
differences in the specific terms used between Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Best regards,
Xueyuan