Now in W3C Translation Database: Verifiable Credentials Data Model v1.1 - Re: Japanese Completed translation

Dear Shuji,

Many thanks for your continuous contribution.

The Japanese translation for Verifiable Credentials Data Model v1.1 is
now in W3C translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-vc-data-model

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications