Re: Request - translate one page into Spanish

hola Enrique,

I was just trawling through pre-holidays emails and came across this.
I was out for 3 weeks and this seems to have been lost in the ensuing
mail mountain. Many apologies!

Are you still interested in doing this translation?  If so, i'll point
you to the source text.

best regards,
Richard