Re: French contribution

Hi Richard,

How are you?

I just sent a pull request for the first article.
Please note that I removed the link around "Monolingual, same content" as the other headings didn't have a tags around them. I assumed this was a mistake in the English document. This won't affect the section id.

This article's title and two of its headings were translated in "[questions/qa-when-lang-neg.fr](https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-when-lang-neg.fr)". However, I didn't keep these prior translations:

- Instead of "Les sites web unilingues et multilingues", I chose "Sites Web unilingues et multilingues" for consistency with another article called "Sites Web internationaux et multilingues".
- Instead of "Multilingue, même contenu", I chose "Site multilingue, même contenu".
- Instead of "Multilingue, contenu changé", I chose "Site multilingue, contenu différent".

If my choices are accepted, "questions/qa-when-lang-neg.fr" will need to be updated. Should I make the changes myself and submit a pull request?

Of course, there is no rush!
Have a nice week,
Gwendoline