Re: Intention to translate EPUB Accessibility 1.1 into Italian

Dear Gregorio,

Thank you for informing us about your willingness to translate the
specification into Italian.

Following the Authorized Translation Policy [1] Step 1, when you have
the list of stakeholder organizations that will participate in this
translation effort, please feel free to share with us. :)

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html