Looking for Swedish updates of i18n articles

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 11:34:53 +0100
To: olleo@sics.se, "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
The following translation tracker issues identify W3C I18n articles that
have been changed slightly in the English version, and need
corresponding updates for Swedish translations.  These are only small
changes.

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-translations/issues/1

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-translations/issues/26

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-translations/issues/27

https://github.com/w3c/i18n-translations/issues/41

I would appreciate help to update these.  Changes can be raised as
GitHub pull requests, or simply send the translated sentences in an
email and i'll integrate them.

thanks,
ri