Candidate Authorized Translation, CAT into French of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sduchateau@access42.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:05:42 +0000
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
CC: Xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, Audrey Maniez <amaniez@access42.net>
Dear all,
Access42, LTO, is pleased to announce that the Candidate Authorized Translation, CAT into French of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 is ready for review.
You can find the translation at:
https://Wcag.access42.net
We thank all stakeholders who participated in the internal review period for their valuable comments.
We inform W3C that we are ready for the initiation of the 30 days review period of the CAT and for receiving comments on the dedicated publicly archived mailing list.
Best
Sylvie DUCHATEAU and Audrey MANIEZ