Re: [error.nomodifierrangemedia] CSS Validator Translation

Hi Cristal,

I suppose you intend to submit translations of CSS Validator. If so,
please feel free to send us translated text in Dutch of "No prefixes are
allowed for range media features". We will upload them to the validator
accordingly.

Thanks,
Xueyuan