[lang] Intention of translation

From: Cristal Orozco puga <orozcopugacristal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 02:02:22 -0600
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html. Unless there are
objections within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation
into [language] of the following document(s): [provide English title(s) and
URI(s) of the source document(s)] In compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors,
and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.) I
will also make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will
endeavor to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/). I will notify this list with links to my
translation(s) when complete