Re: Regarding Nepali translation for w3c

From: xueyuan <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:55:47 +0800
To: The Nepali Guy <sundeepdwd@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi,

Many thanks for offering to contribute translations.

You are highly welcome to translate the following resources on W3C site:

* W3C Technical Reports, especially W3C Recommendations
* Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) resources
* Internationalization articles and tutorials
* CSS Validator

Details about "What and How to translate" are available at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

Please feel free to reach out for any questions.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing & Communications