Re: Intention to translate - WCAG 2.1 into Arabic (authorized W3C Translation)

Btw, might i suggest that the translator familiarise themselves with the
various documents we have at the W3C about how to author bidirectional
text.  See

Creating HTML Pages in Arabic, Hebrew and Other Right-to-left Scripts
(tutorial)
https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/

and the articles it points to. It would be good to ensure that the
translation follows good internationalisation practice as well as
informing about accessibility.

(You may also want to run the translation through the
Internationalisation Checker at
https://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/, which can catch some bidi issues.)

best regards,
Richard (Ishida)