Now in Translation Database - Re: [lang] Completed translation

Dear Professor Roh,

Thank you very much for the translation. It's now included in W3C
translation database:
https://www.w3.org/Translations/#s-WCAG21

and linked from the translation matrix:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/matrix.html

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
W3C Recommendation 05 June 2018
https://www.w3.org/TR/2018/REC-WCAG21-20180605/

The translation is available:
웹 콘텐츠 접근성 지침 (WCAG) 2.1