Re: Volunteer translation tracking relaunched

> On Jul 8, 2019, at 22:57, r12a <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 08/07/2019 13:53, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>> I'm seeing 2 things if interest:
>> 1) Claudia@ibidem is doing es/fr/it, is that correct ?
>> 2) in "update needed" there is an fr document, is it being handled ?
>
> hi Jean-Christophe,
>
> 2) it's not being handled.  Let me know if you want to take care of it, since i'd like to update the english page a little first.

Ok, let's go for it.

Also, there is a mention the translations you just put online that "Cet article a été relu par le Groupe de Travail Internationalisation du W3C et a subi un processus de relecture publique pour le rendre aussi précis que possible." I guess you refer to the original and not to the French, or has the French been proofread internally (which would be really nice :) ?

Jean-Christophe Helary