Accessibility.nl to become LTO for WCAG2.1 to Dutch

From: Eric Velleman <e.velleman@accessibility.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:27:34 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear all,

Accessibility Foundation would like to become LTO for the authorized
translation of WCAG2.1 to Dutch. We were also LTO of the authorized
translation of WCAG2.0 to Dutch (https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-nl/
).

We call on all stakeholders to join us in the translation. We are looking
for partners from (1) industry, (2) disability organizations, (3) public
sector authorities, (4) academy and other relevant associations. We plan to
start the translation work in February.

We will publish the list of partners at the start of February. Please
contact us if you need more information about how to join us for this
authorized translation of WCAG2.1.

Kindest regards,

Eric Velleman
Scientific Director
Accessibility Foundation
Christiaan Krammlaan 2, 3571AX Utrecht, Netherlands
www.accessibility.nl
@accessibilityNL