Re: Translate WAI-ARIA into Chinese

Hi Cola,

Thanks for your intention of translating the WAI-ARIA 1.1. Please go
ahead and then announce the accomplished translation to this mailing
list <w3c-translators@w3.org>. If you have additional questions
specifically related to WAI documents, you can also contact <wai@w3.org>.

As the Volunteer Translation Database has been discontinued [1], we hope
to add this translation to W3C/China volunteer translation page [2] once
it's completed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need further
information.

Regards,
Xueyuan

[1]