Re: Regarding Contribution In Translation of One ore More pages at W3

Hi Maneesh,

Thanks for your intention of contributing to translations. If you'd like
to start with translating CSS related pages, please keep Bert Bos (Style
activity lead), who is in charge of those CSS pages [1], in the
conversation loop. You are also highly welcomed to translate other
documents additionally recommended by some W3C groups.

[1] https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/translating
[2] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need further
information.

Kind regards,
Xueyuan