Re: [Arabic] Intention of translation

hello Ahmad,

We don't often get arabic translations, so thanks for proposing this.
For what it's worth, we have some advice for content authors on how to
create bidirectional text pages in HTML - the inline stuff is
particularly useful. Here is the link to a page that points to the
various relevant articles, in case it's useful or you have comments.

https://www.w3.org/International/tutorials/bidi-xhtml/

hope that helps,

ri