Spanish intention of translation: Web Accessibility and Older People: Meeting the Needs of Ageing Web Users [Re: W3C Translations]

Hi Roque,

Thanks again for being willing to contribute to W3C volunteer translations!

* Web Accessibility and Older People: Meeting the Needs of Ageing Web Users
    www.w3.org/WAI/older-users/

It is correct that neither completed translation nor any intention of
translating this page was found in the database or the mailing list.

So yes, you are welcome to proceed with the translation, and please
announce the translated page to <w3c-translators@w3.org> as it's done.

Best regards,
Xueyuan