[Inquiry] W3C Translation Volunteering

From: Gihyo Joshua Jang <jangkeehyo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:00:23 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello this is Josh from South Korea,

As described in the W3C website, I would like to inform you of my will to
translate this document
https://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/introduction.html in Korean.

It just seems clear to me that this is one of the recommendations you guys
post in the translation list so that I have decided to work on this
translation work. With that said, could you give me a clue on how to start
with the translation work?

Like,
- what process do I have to go through?
- how can I give you the translated content when I am done?
- Is there any other tools that I can use to make the work easier?

I am glad that there is something I can contribute for the web technology!

Warm Regards,
Josh