Re: HTML5 Recommedation - Completed translation into Russian

On 2016/1/28 3:50, alepira@yandex.ru wrote:
> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into Russianof the following document:
>
> HTML5, W3C Recommendation 28 October 2014 -
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-html5-20141028/
>
> HTML5, Рекомендации W3C от 28 октября 2014 г. -
> http://spec.piraruco.com/html5/index.htm
Dear Александр,

Thank you very much for your translation and now it's in the translation
database:

cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=html5&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

HTML5
A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML
(W3C Recommendation 28 October 2014)
https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-html5-20141028/

The translation is available:
HTML5
Грамматика и ассоциированные API для HTML и XHTML
(Рекомендации W3C от 28 октября 2014 г.)
http://spec.piraruco.com/html5/index.htm

Cheers!
Xueyuan