Re: [PL] CSS Buttons, part 2.

Hello Emil,

On Thursday 30 July 2015 10:43:26 Emil Sierżęga wrote:
> Hello Bert!
> In my translation of Buttons/Overview I missed one thing. That it is
> titled "CSS button" not "CSS buttons" (like Buttons/Menu), so that there
> are no two articles with the same title. I've noticed that when I looked
> at the index of translated pages. That is why my translation of Overview
> needs a small correction. Title should be "Przycisk CSS" (not "Przyciski
> CSS").

Fixed.

> I've added whole file in case of it easier for you.
>
> They now use the character entities. (The © and ® are easy to type on my
>
> > computer, but I can understand that that may not be true on other
> > computers.)
>
> Only on Mac. On Windows this is ALT + 0169,  ALT + 0174 and I have no idea
> how to make them on Linux ;-)

Depends on the configuration. :-) I chose the EurKEY keyboard layout for X
when I installed my machine, which is meant for a US keyboard (QWERTY) and
provides Western European accented letters and many other symbols via the
AltGr key and the Compose key.

E.g., "©" is made with AltGr+- (press "-" while holding down AltGr), or with
Compose-o-c (press Compose, then "o", then "c"). And ® is Compose-o-r. The
Compose keys are also known as the Windows keys.

But I admit I don't know how to type a "ł". :-)

Bert