Re: Translate to persian

From: Xueyuan Jia <xueyuan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 23:27:28 +0800
To: Amir Ziyaee <amir.ziyaee93@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi Amir,

Thanks for your translation intention.You're welcomed to proceed and
announce your translation when it is done.Please notice these below:

*Please, make sure you add Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> in the to: or cc: when
you have completed the translation.
*Since the document is not material for the database, Bert, owner of the
document, will place a link to yours, at his discretion.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
-Xueyuan Jia
  W3C Communications Team
  mailto:xueyuan@w3.org