Re: Translation in Bulgarian ask.

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:06:28 +0200, <vpopov_pl@mail.bg> wrote:

>   Dear Coralie Mercier,
>
> If you want I can translate the following item of yours:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria/
>
> I have knowledge of HTML,CSS,OPO,SEO., so will be good for me to
> repeat that knowledge and add more and new understanding according
> W3C.
> Regards:
> Vasil

Hello Vasil,

Yes, you are welcome to proceed with the translation into Bulgarian of
WAI-ARIA:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-wai-aria-20140320/

In case it's useful, here's a basic "how-to":

1) copy the original document,
2) translate it (make sure to add hreflang="en" to any link to English
material that you do not translate),
3) add a disclaimer (usually near the top) to indicate that this is a
translation which may contain errors and that the normative version is the
original English document hosted at the W3C website [with a link to the
original document],
4) host it on your website,
5) check validity [1] and links [2], and
6) send the URI and title in target language to w3c-translators@w3.org

[1] http://validator.w3.org/unicorn/
[2] http://validator.w3.org/checklink/

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org