Re: [lang] Completed translation

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:57:56 +0200, Antoine Zimmermann
<antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into French of the following document:
>
> RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax, W3C Recommendation 25 February 2014
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/PR-rdf11-concepts-20140225/
>
> French version:
> Concepts et syntaxe abstraite de RDF 1.1, Recommandation du W3C du 25
> février 2014
> http://www.emse.fr/~zimmermann/W3C/RDF1.1/

Thank you for this translation! It is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax”

Concepts et syntaxe abstraite de RDF 1.1
     French translation. Translator: Antoine Zimmermann.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=rdf11-concepts&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>