Translated W3C pages to Korean using GitHub page

From: 조훈 <johoon@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:02:11 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi guys~

I had translated individual page by HTML page[1]. but, translate
collaboration and maintenance is so difficult.

So, I using GitHub page[2] to try translate W3C's pages with number of
Korean volunteers. First, Try to start from the W3C's CSS pages.

If W3C's provide GitHub page, more comfortable translation.

Let me know if the comments Co-translation using GitHub page.

Thank you ~

[1] http://hooney.net/w3/Style/CSS/Buttons/
[2] http://css-ko.github.io/overview.html (to be tranaslated)

--