Re: [Japanese] Web MIDI API translation available

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:01:32 +0100, gaito@g200kg.com <gaito@g200kg.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Web MIDI API (Working Draft 26 November 2013) in japanese is available.
> http://g200kg.github.io/web-midi-api-ja/
>
> # Though I talked about Editor's Draft translation in recent
> # weeks, I have not yet receive any reply about my latest
> # intention of translating updated Working Draft.
> # Is it okay?

Hello Tatsuya

Thanks for the translation. Yes it is okay. You may as well inform the
Working Group that it is available.

Chris Wilson having advised [1] you on this list previously that you
should wait for the updated draft before translating, I didn't think
necessary to reconfirm.

More generally, this list serves as a notification center and the
expectation is for people to follow-up within a few days in case they are
working on the same translation, or are aware that one already exists.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2013OctDec/0029.html

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org