Re: Intention of translation

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:11:10 +0100, Руслан Баталгазиев
<owningonyou@mail.ru> wrote:

> Dear Translators!
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search ) and the mailing-list
> archives ( http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/ ).
>  Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
> with the translation into  Uigur  of the following document(s):
> http://www.w3.org/Style/

I added my colleague Bert Bos in the distribution list so he's aware of
your intention.

The Translation Database now includes only translations of Recommendations.

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/