Re: Intention of translation

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:20:51 +0100, Fran LuqueCrespo
<franluquecrespo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> My name is Fran Luque Crespo and hereby announce my intention of
> translation of the following online tutorials:
>
> JavaScript tutorial
> http://www.w3schools.com/js/
>
> CCS Tutorial
> http://www.w3schools.com/css/
>
> CSS3 Tutorial
> http://www.w3schools.com/css/css3_intro.asp
>
> My idea is to make the tutorials into PDF files
>
> Have a good day!

Hello Fran Luque

Well, this is awkward as W3Schools and W3C are not related :)

If you are still interested in further cooperation, we have tutorials too
and welcome translations.

For example, some CSS tutorials are referred in
<http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning>, Internationalization tutorials and
articles are listed in <http://www.w3.org/International/articlelist>.

Also, we welcome participation in documenting the Web for developers. You
may find more at <http://www.webplatform.org/>.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/