Re: [JA] Intention to translate the webaudio spec.

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:40:07 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, "gaito@g200kg.com" <gaito@g200kg.com>
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 04:06:41 +0100, gaito@g200kg.com <gaito@g200kg.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Though I know it is still a draft,
> I would like to translate the Web Audio API specification to Japanese.
>
> W3C Working Draft 10 October 2013
> http://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio/
>
> I have already contacted to the one of Editors.
>
> Tatsuya Shinyagaito
> gaito@g200kg.com

Dear Tatsuya

You are welcome to proceed, of course, particularly if you have a need for
a translated draft, and you are welcome to share here the URI of the
translation.

But for inclusion to the Translations DB, we only consider translations of
RECs.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/