[lang] Completed translation

From: Grégory Roche <webmaster@polymorphisme.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:11:51 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into french of the following document:

Associating Style Sheets with XML documents 1.0 (Second Edition)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xml-stylesheet-20101028/

Associer les feuilles de style avec les documents XML 1.0 (Deuxième
Édition) http://www.polymorphisme.net/w3c/xml/xml-stylesheet.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

--
*Grégory Roche*
mail : webmaster@polymorphisme.org