Re: Danish Translation offer

On Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:48:48 +0200, Martin Nørgaard Gregersen
<mail@mrnoedesign.com> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>

> thank you for your work! I am a Senior Web Designer and Front-End
> Developer
> originally from Denmark, but working in Berlin, Germany, for years now.
>

> I would like to volunteer translating pages into Danish. In the past, I
> have
> worked as a professional translator, and all I need is the html files
> you find
> most important, which has not been translated into Danish yet.
>

> I speak English (and German) fluent and Danish is my mother tongue.
>

> All the best,
>
> Martin Nørgaard Gregersen

Dear Martin

Thanks for writing.
The way we proceed is opposite in fact. If there is a document you have an
interest in and nobody has already translated it in your native language,
and you would like to translate it, then you are welcome to do so and we
are very grateful.

  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/