LTO approved - Re: Submission of intent to become LTO for Estonian translation of WCAG 2.0

Dear Katrin

On behalf of the W3C and of the WAI team, I am happy to notify you, in
your quality of LTO, to proceed with the preparation of a Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 (<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/>) into
Estonian.

We are entering step 3 of the policy for Authorized W3C Translations, in
which the LTO develops a "Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT)" of the
entire document (<http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html>). When
complete, the LTO announces the CAT and its URI on the translators'
mailing list (<w3t-translators@w3.org>).

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier

--