completion of translation of http://www.w3.org/TR/view-mode/

From: Wanda Anglin <wanda@seobuzzim.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:27:00 -0600
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators
In a previous email on 10 September 2011 I communicated to the list
intention to translate to Argentinian Spanish of the 'view-mode' Media
Feature, http://www.w3.org/TR/view-mode/ (W3C Recommendation 19 June
2012)

The translation into Argentinian Spanish is complete:

CaracterÝstica de Medios de 'view-mode' is available at
*http://www.seobuzzinternetmarketing.com/caracteristica-de-medios-de-view-mode/*

Translations made by Wanda Anglin (SEO Buzz Internet Marketing, US)
and edited by Carla Dawson (Posicionamiento Web en Buscadores,
Argentina)

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in our translations in which I
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within our translations are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS

Best Regards

--
*Wanda Anglin*
01 713 909 0362