[Bahasa Indonesia/Indonesian] Intention of translation

From: Bagus adi Pratama <pratama.bagusadi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:29:28 +0800 (SGT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear Translators

I confirm that I have
searched the Translations database (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)

Unless there are objections
within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into [Bahasa Indonesia/Indonesian]
of the following document(s):

 1) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the future of XHTML (http://www.w3.org/2009/06/xhtml-faq.html)

2) Frequently Asked Questions on W3C's Web Ontology Language (OWL) (http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owlfaq)

3) W3C and Electronic Commerce(http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-EC-related-activities-20000107)

In compliance with the W3C
Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the
links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour to provide valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list
with links to my translation(s) when complete.